Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"my flannel shirt still looks hot..."

Dream of the 90s. Dream of the 90s.




actually, not really. I'm not wearing it in a very grungy fashion a la the 90s. I've got this habit of tucking in button down shirts so I'm serving some Paul Bunyan realness here. I'll take lumberjack over grunge rocker any day. 



These were taken on my elder sisters birthday - not too long ago. She likes getting dressed up and taking pictures which isn't really my cup of tea, but living in Texas allows us to go out and take pictures in the lovely 72 degree January weather. I didn't even bother wearing a dress or even my own clothes - that's Lilly's shirt. Lilly and I decided to mess around a take a few pictures of our own. Had to make things interesting somehow. Anyway - crud, tomorrow is Valentines Day. 

No comments: