Monday, March 22, 2010

More wedding dresses, in the projects

Been busy. It was Spring Break and SXSW this past week. Despite all the fun and lounging, I'm feeling hella tired.

After the "Here comes the Bride" episode of RuPaul's Drag Race, I told my boyfriend that if I ever was in the position to get married - I'd go to a thrift store and buy a wedding dress then just alter it to my liking. Pumpkin thought the idea was cool for it's practicality, I thought it was cool just because I have more power over what my wedding dress would look like. Either way, here are my favorite made-over wedding dresses from that episode.

Tyra Sanchez

Raven

Among other things, I was watching the Media Queens episode from the first season - when Shannel had to lip sync for her life to "The Greatest Love of All" and she kept going despite the little malfunction, the moment brought a tear to my eye. Oooh she worked it out.

No comments: