Monday, February 7, 2011

Rabbit Year

I think I would've preferred the irony of the Rabbit year being next year with it being a leap year and all. Happy Lunar New Year!

I hear that the Year of the Rabbit isn't good for the Ox, but the beauty of horoscopes is that if you don't like one, you can always just click on another google search result.

I know that I haven't been keeping up with my blog as much as I would've liked. I have a feeling if I do, it's going to be that "on average" I keep up with this blog to a point where I blogged once a week. It's not as though I don't think about it. It's just that I feel like I don't have the time for it. That's the issue though, I FEEL like I don't have the time, when actually, I do. I feel I want to do better.

Anyway, I'm finding my resolution of not buying any clothes getting rather difficult. Not because I have any huge urges to buy clothes, but more because:

and

I ripped my favorite work pants. They didn't even rip on the seam. I don't know if it was foreshadowing because when they ripped, I was sitting down to eat a bacon bowl. If that wasn't enough, my sister's cat peed on my favorite tweed blazer. Mother Nature has forsaken me. My resolution has now become a test to see if I can literally persevere through literal wears and tears. Here I go.

No comments: