Sunday, February 13, 2011

There's a skirt I want



...there's always going to be a skirt I want. It doesn't even matter that this is an online exclusive and that Anthropologie is out of my size. For about 15 minutes, there was an overwhelming urge to just go to the store to see if someone had bought it online and returned it for fitting bad. Still, it's a pass. With work, and my resolution, the urges to go out an buy clothes are not as strong as they use to be. Also, combining that with the fact that there are a lot of skirts in my closet that I both want and have not worn doesn't make the case for this skirt any better knowing that there's a large chance that it will just join the collection.

Wearing skirts seems to take training, much like using a purse, or wearing heels. I have about 1/3 of my lady training down. Now I just need to make occasions to wear skirts...just like I make occasions to wear lipstick.

44 days without buying any new clothes. It feels like it was just yesterday that it was 23 days.

No comments: