Monday, June 7, 2010

The look of AWESOMENESS

Truly, the one quality that will make anyone look good is knowing that something good is going to happen. :)

I was driving back to Austin from San Antonio, dropped by the Cosmetics Store Outlet - because I had to: it's the best deal when looking for good quality makeup brushes.

I get home and get ready to prep my sample lesson and then I get a call back from the principal of the school that I wanted to work at. And I'm offered a contract!! Score! Who has a job lined up? I have a job lined up. I suppose it's not official until the paperwork is signed, but I don't think anything I can do to my face could make me look better than that.

So, I go back to my room and I'm happy, I have my makeup, and my job. Then I realize that they gave me the wrong color eye shadow (sigh)

No comments: