Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Auctions!

Finally. I finally put something up on auction after years of inactivity. And here it is.

DSC02039



What Goes Around Comes Around - Tangerine Dream Shift Dress
Size 0
done for Anthropologie. Comes with sewn on new buttons as well as two of the original buttons (the 3rd one broke)


DSC02040



Just because you're a size zero in college and you make it past your freshman year without gaining 15 pounds doesn't mean you've made it past all the weight obstacles life will offer. What's worse was that I bought this dress when I couldn't even fasten it properly because it was missing a button. It's also not good to have pride in your size...because of how small it is. Seriously, this is probably one of the few instances where it's not good to have confidence in numbers. As such, this dress has never been worn...tried on a few times, but never worn out. I look like a sausage in it. Such a shame...because it's so nice, but for it to fit the way I'd like it to - I'd have to shave my hip bones down, because losing weight alone won't do it

No comments: