Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fine. Anyone could have seen this coming

So, I changed the name of this blog for the last time (I hope.) I just couldn't take the vagueness of the last name with the coolness of the title pic. Geez. I suppose that I was just eager get a name down. I don't like thinking too much about those things. I've always tried to avoid putting "fashion" in the name. I felt I had to limit what I blogged about for the sake of relevance, but I've found that I usually want to blog about my clothes and clothing issues. So I gave in, somewhat.

See Jane Dress...it kind of sounds like a perverted Tarzan.

slick, smooth, and cool all describe what I wanna be. Those were inspired by all of those jazzy "rebirth" albums. In addition, you need all those qualities to look good dancing.

Did you know that "Jane" is flapper slang for any female? While, admittedly, it would be cooler if my name was Jane too, it works just fine.

No comments: