Thursday, August 20, 2009

Computer Style

I'm currently at my house for the summer. To put a nice cap on the end of summer vacation, I decided to accomplish something I've been meaning to do for a while now: I had all of my wisdom teeth (3rd molars) removed.

So. I have a week until school starts and I'm recovering from the excision. My camera, pictures, and clothes are back at my apartment. In addition to that, my old computer that has all of the working parts and software is also back at my apartment. I can't upload pictures. I can't show off my awesome "I (glove) MJ" shirt from a previous blog. At most, I can show off my new computer
While on the topic of accomplishing things, I'll mention that I finally got around to getting a new computer. My old one was on the verge of death. My new computer happens to be in Spring Green.

Green happens to be my favorite color, but the largest amount of time was dedicated to color selection. I still occasionally think that I should've gotten Promise Pink to show my support of breast cancer awareness, but I decided to just donate. It is just a computer, but considering the longevity I force upon my electronics - it couldn't hurt to have something that's a little more...me.

No comments: