Sunday, October 12, 2008

Oi me

Howdy! School's been busy, but more so, I've just been lazy. The weather is more fall like and I still haven't posted up the pictures of my auction previews. After some rather cool pictures I took of my clothes, I decided to redo the lingerie and shoe pictures. I suppose I can post up the clothing pictures in the meantime.

I'm currently at school and my pictures are on my computer at home. I suppose I should be studying anyway, but that's always the case.

Among other things, I recently had a birthday. Self celebration is expensive. I bought myself some birthday presents from Betsey Johnson and Anthropologie. Seeing as I can elaborate on those a little later (with pictures), I'll just go on to another lesson learned the hard way.

On the last blog I had decided to get the cut I want in pants, I have to buy wide legs and have them tapered. Turns out, pants can only be taken in to where they don't distort the overall line of the pants so - tapering wide legs? Unless I would be able to try on the pre and post alteration pairs, I could not see a difference. You live, you learn, it costs.

No comments: