Saturday, August 16, 2008

Budget Hullabaloo

You can find a wealth of knowledge in magazines like Lucky when it comes to clothes and where you can get them on any budget. It just happens to be the budget standard of an already working woman. I guess college student budgets would only prompt a magazine of ideas of how you can use things that you find at the thrift store. Really, even the lower cost items would still be a stretch sometimes.

As such, being a college student and having to budget money and clothing (for space's sake) drives me to develop a clothing budget. Texas Tax Free Weekend is upon me and I've waited until the last day to fully utilize it at the Prime Outlets, 3rd best place to shop in the world according to The View. I can only spend so much and I'm putting it towards what's lacking in my wardrobe.

- pencil skirts
- summer slacks
- blouses

No comments: