Monday, August 23, 2010

Busy, busy, busy...

Obviously. Currently, it's 5:52AM, the morning of the first day of school. I think one of the reasons why I am awake is because of nervousness, though I really can't feel it unless it's that nausea in my stomach. My bed is hot and itchy, but I'd like to think if I was completely calm, I'd still be able to sleep. Oh well, I'm planning out my day.

The past 2 weeks, I've been orienting for school. There's so much covered that I'm just tired at the end of the day. I'm going to try to blog at least once a week though. If I don't, it'll consume my thoughts. I need these outlets, you know.

Times like these is when multitasking is of the utmost importance. I bought some shoes that I've been testing out over the past week. In shoe stores, I don't think anyone really stays there 15 minutes just to walk around in a pair of shoes. Therefore, if a pair really has potential, I buy them, and bring them home to test out. Wearing my heels, I go through the motions of my daily life: dishes, brushing my teeth, washing my face, folding clothes, ironing. These are all actually pretty light activities compared to walking around downtown, so if my feet hurt, or feel uncomfortable with these, there's no way I could do any more. The shoes go back to the store.

How many people out there practice with their new purchases?

No comments: