Sunday, April 27, 2008

Finally

Welcome to my new blog I'm aiming in the direction of clothes and fashion. I actually have about 5 or 6 blogs floating around in the internet but they all turned out to focus on rants. What's worse is that having 5 or 6 blogs full of rants just go to show that I rant so much - it can be divided into categories.

I've been wanting to do a fashion blog for a while. In addition to seeing growth in my own style, I'm most certainly not a stranger to the trials of being a college student:

- usually never having any money
- classes that dictate what you wear (I'm a science major)

The odd weather of Texas also adds the bonus of:

- dressing unseasonal because the weather conflicts with the season

...of course, growing up leads to:

- transitioning into "grown-up" wear from teenage wear

and lastly,

- having blog time dictated by school

I'm nearing the end of another semester - papers, presentations, and finals. Luckily the semester is ending and, for once, I'm taking the summer off. I'll be trickling in until then.

No comments: